XR1000 – Elastix Based Small Office IP PBX (Private Branch Exchange)
XR1000 series small office phone lets offices of up to 30 users and 30 concurrent calls (in SIP only configurations).
In comparison with the Spark series, XR1000 series hardware provides higher speed network connection and Rapid Recovery disaster recovery technology. It also offers twice the disk space which provides significantly more space for recorded calls.
XR1000 series is based on Elastix operating system.
- Up to 30 users
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, and BRI
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- 8 or 16 analog lines/extensions
- 1-8 BRI ports
- Concurrent calls: Up to 55 (SIP only); up to 10 (FXS)
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)
- Easy-to-use Web interface
- Processor: Intel Atom D425 1.8 GHz
- Solid State Drive (SSD): 16 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- USB: 4 external USB 2.0
- I/O Ports (optional): Input/Output ports for Asterisk peripheral device support
- Software: CompletePBX 5, Asterisk version 13.x
- Linux version: CentOS 7.x
|Telephony Ports||Optional Extras||Part Number|
BRI ISDN Models
|Telephony Ports||Part Number|